Sunday, March 14, 2010

God's Strength

So I was going to do a new post about Talo's Birthday but we are all so sick right now. Talo has double ear infections and Jon and I both have the flu. It is not easy I will say that but I constantly think "I don't know what I would do without the LORD!" He is always there and his mercies are new every moment to give us strength. How do people take care of their sick kids when they are sick whiteout the Lord's strength?

My prayer, O Lord please heal Talo and give me strength. I find He gives Grace over and over to make it through these hard days.

This song was on my dear friend's blog and I just love it one of the lines says. . .

"When my strength is gone I find you mighty and strong."



This I recall to my mind,
Therefore I have hope.
The LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
"The LORD is my portion," says my soul,
"Therefore I have hope in Him."
The LORD is good to those who wait for Him,
To the person who seeks Him.
Lamentations 3:21-25

No comments:

Post a Comment