Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday~!

We celebrated our little guy's birthday just a few weeks back and just wanted to share a few pics with you guys. We had a great time with just the grandparents and Uncle Ben. Talo loves having his extended family around and just before his birthday we celebrated Grandpa H's birthday. Next we will celebrate Uncle Ben's birthday so he is getting a hefty dose of birthday cake and singing. I don't think he minds though!

Here are some pics to enjoy.


Talo happy as Grandpa "H" blew out his candles!


Talo in his crazy p.j.'s hugging Grandpa and Grandma goodbye! He certainly loves them and so do we!


About to blow out his candle!


Talo wishing cars came out of every present.


Oh no cars, but why does the wrapping paper have cars, Talo just couldn't figure this one out. But he likes play dough too!

"For you formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb.
I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment